the company Lístocheck CZ s.r.o. terminated its business activities on 31
December 2020 due to the government's ban on organizing public events, which
meant that the long-term operation of our company dealing with the sale of
tickets for public events is no longer economically efficient. As of
31.12.2020, we sold tickets for the Pet Shop Boys and Miroslavské Léto 2021
events in our system, which are no longer on sale as of 1 January 2021.
What about the tickets I bought on listocheck.cz?
All purchased tickets remain valid as if there had been no change. The ticket
check at events will be provided by the Slovak Lístocheck s.r.o., it will also
take care of the basic service for tickets (I lost / deleted the ticket /
change the name on the ticket, etc.) - do not hesitate to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org with these questions.
What if the event sold on listocheck.cz is canceled / postponed (Pet Shop
Boys, Miroslavské léto)?
As of 31.12.2020 23:59:59 there was a final settlement of ticket sales between
Lístocheck CZ, s.r.o. and the organizers of these events, which means that
currently all the money you paid for tickets on listocheck.cz was sent to the
organizers, and therefore any claim for a refund must be addressed directly to
the organizer. In the case of the Pet Shop Boys concert, it is 369 s.r.o.
(https://369.cz/contact-us.php) - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. In the
case of the Miroslavské léto 2021 festival, it is Angel Rebels s.r.o.
(https://www.facebook.com/angelrebelsagency/) - email@example.com.
You haven't refunded a Machine Head ticket yet!
We have been handling refunds for this canceled concert manually since
September 2020. We sent each customer several emails and even an SMS
invitation. Unfortunately, due to the failure of the card payment refund
option in our payment gateway system, we could not refund tickets
"automatically", but we needed to know from each customer's order number and
account number where to send the money. We ended this very exhausting activity
on 31 December 2020 at 23:59, when we had all applications refunded, which
represented 92% of all tickets sold. The remaining 8% of customers did not
contact us. If you belong to these 8%, please contact directly the organizer
of this canceled concert, which should have your money available, and agree
with him on the next step - Octopus promotion s.r.o.
(https://www.facebook.com/octopuspromotion.sk) - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are really very sorry for the situation, but the crisis caused by the
pandemic of the new coronavirus has affected us as worse as possible as a
relatively new, small company without a rich investor in the background. Thank
you for your kindness. We believe that the concerts for which you have
purchased tickets from us will finally take place without major problems or
postponements, and that the year 2021 will be richer in concerts than the
team Lístocheck CZ, s.r.o.